HR Services: What is it?
Our Operation HR package provides support to your school through all stages of the employment contract lifecycle.
This offer comprises of a cost-effective service, which is delivered via CIPD-qualified HR professionals with a wealth of knowledge within the Education sector.
Whilst the HR service can be tailored to suit your individual needs, some examples of what we offer to our current clients include:
- Access to our HR helpline 08:30 – 16:30, Monday – Friday
- Processing of all relevant pre-employment checks
- SCR and HR file audits in line with Ofsted requirements
- Review of HR policies, contracts of employment and updates to job descriptions
- Strategic HR input on restructures and other organisational change projects
- Relevant education sector HR updates and guidance, taking into account legislative changes
Benefits to your school:
- Access to a specialist team of experienced HR education professionals
- Range of services from strategic HR input through to the more transactional demands of HR in schools
- Up-to-date knowledge of current legislation and statutory requirements with pragmatic advice on how these could be applied to your individual school context