Human Resources (HR): What is it?
Our dedicated and experienced HR support team provides telephone, written and on-site guidance for all of our academies.
Our comprehensive HR support encompasses the following aspects; employee relations, pay and benefits, policy development, recruitment and pre-employment, trade union engagement, safeguarding and key elements of reporting.
We value the health and wellbeing of everyone across our Trust. Our Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) is a free 24 hour confidential service that offers employees and their immediate family access to telephone, face-to-face or online counselling sessions. In addition, our Trust Occupational Health provider supports all employees and delivers guidance to individual academies and the Trust as a whole.
Human Resources (HR): Our impact?
- Teacher turnover rate reduced by over 40% since 2019.
- Direct sourcing expertise and single source of Supply staff has resulted in significant reduction in agency fees.
- Harmonisation and continuous improvement of HR policies has ensured greater consistency and equity for all staff and reduced complexity for managers.
- Increasing staff retention levels to above 90% via targeted staff engagement initiatives.
- Minimising disruption to teaching & learning delivery via line management coaching on the further reduction of sickness levels for all staff across the Trust.